THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome and Pre-Departure Thoughts, I guess

ようこそ、みんな!

Hey, guys. This is my first time on a blog site (unless you count LJ), but still, welcome to my page. I think I can assume that anyone reading this already knows me, so no need for me to introduce myself. =]

Currently, I'm spending my last week on campus with Kristina and working at the library to earn a little extra spending money. My actual vacation starts middle of next week when I go back home. Unfortunately, it's only for 2 weeks. (Sorry, my dear Savannahians!)
 Still, I'm super excited for Japan, though not sure if I'm ready to go. Going through a lot of the pre-departure material (i.e. what to and not to expect upon arrival, culture shock, coping with surroundings, etc.) helped me deal. It's awesome to think that I'm one step closer to something important in my life. (I'm still reorganizing what that something is... >__<;;)

For now, I'm just gonna enjoy my vacation and leave myself open for everything to come.

よろしく

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! You're going to JAPAN! You have to take a lot of pictures, and try all their weird food, like... live squid! It's going to be amazing. But promise you won't like it so much you never come back! Have fun dearest Rochicken.

HeartHeart,
Amanda MCR!

(Nick) said...

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah